Adobo Chicken Wings
Yields: 3-5 servings
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 cupsWater
- 3 lbsChicken Wings or Drummettes
- 3 7 oz cansCasa Fiesta Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 1Med Onion, Diced
- 1 bunchCilantro, Chopped
- 1/4 cupCumin
- Wash chicken wings in running water and pat dry.
- Place onions, cumin, cilantro, and water in a large plastic storage bag.
- Drain adobo sauce from the chipotle peppers into storage bag.
- Mix well. Save chipotles for later use if desired.
- Place chicken wings or drummettes in storage bag, close and refigerate.
- Let marinate for at least 4-6 hours, preferable even overnight.
- Grill or fry until the juices run clear, or an internal temperature reaches 165°F.