Artichoke Stuffed Potato
Yields: 8-10 servings
Preptime: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20-30 minutes
- 6 Potatoes, Baked
- 3 ozSharp Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- 1/2 cupCasa Fiesta Whole or Diced Green Chilies (Dice Whole Peppers)
- 1/2 cupArtichoke Hearts, Chopped Coarsely
- 1/4 cupLow-Calorie Sour Cream
- 1/2 cupMilk
- 1/4 cup Casa Fiesta Salsa
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut baked potatoes in half and gently remove most of pulp.
- Leave enough pulp to keep skin intact.
- Combine potato pulp, cheese, milk, and sour cream and whip mixture until well blended.
- Fold chilies and artichoke hearts into potato mixture and fill potato skins.
- Place skins back in the oven and heat 10–15 minutes until cheese is fully melted and golden brown on top.